Saturday, October 29, 2005

I so fucking love Muse. They make me wanna cry.
I was listening to them this afternoon and I felt like giving up everything.
Cause, well, in the end everyone ends up in the same place, right?
We all die don't we?
No matter how good you are, how much you've achieved, no matter how much money you've got, it all doesn't matter, everyone dies, and rots, and becomes part of the earth again.
And if you study your ass off, make it big, who knows? Maybe it was all planned out already.
Also, if you flunk out, live on the street and live hand to mouth every day, maybe it was meant to be too.
So who knows?
Give
Up
Now!

Ok maybe that was a bit extreme. haha.
To me, that's what makes something good, be it music, a book, a piece of art etc.
It needs to make me feel something. Anger, depression, happiness, whatever.

I can feeeeeeeeellllll!! Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll!!

No comments: